JERSEY CITY, N.J., April 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BEL FUSE INC., (Nasdaq:BELFA) (Nasdaq:BELFB) will release financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013 at approximately 7:30 a.m. EDT on Wednesday, May 1, 2013. Bel has scheduled a conference call at 11:00 a.m. EDT that morning to discuss its results for the quarter. To participate in the call, dial (720) 545-0088, conference ID #44230199.
A simultaneous webcast of the conference call may be accessed online from the Events and Presentations link of the Investors page under the "About Bel" tab at www.BelFuse.com . The webcast replay will be available for a period of 20 days at this same Internet address. For a telephone replay, dial (404) 537-3406, conference ID #44230199 after 2:00 p.m. EDT.
|Date: May 1, 2013|
|Time: 11:00 AM ET|
|Listen via Internet: http://ir.belfuse.com/|
|Schedule this webcast into MS-Outlook calendar (click open when prompted):|
About BelBel ( www.belfuse.com ) and its divisions are primarily engaged in the design, manufacture, and sale of products used in networking, telecommunications, high-speed data transmission, commercial aerospace, military, transportation, and consumer electronics. Products include magnetics (discrete components, power transformers and MagJack(r) connectors with integrated magnetics), modules (DC-DC converters and AC-DC power supplies, integrated analog front-end modules and custom designs), circuit protection (miniature, micro and surface mount fuses) and interconnect devices (micro, circular and filtered D-Sub connectors, fiber optic connectors, passive jacks, plugs and high-speed cable assemblies). The Company operates facilities around the world.
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Neil Berkman Associates (310) 477-3118 email@example.com Company Contact: Daniel Bernstein President ir@BelFuse.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV