Standard & Pacific (SPF) ($8.01 vs. $8.65 on March 19) has been upgraded to hold from sell and set a multi-year high at $9.18 on March 20. The weekly chart shifts to negative on a close this week below the five-week MMA at $8.33. My semiannual value level is $7.36 with a quarterly pivot at $7.61 and weekly risky level at $8.69.
Toll Brothers (TOL) ($31.56 vs. $34.12 on March 19) continues with a hold rating and its multi-year high at $38.36 on Jan. 29. The weekly chart has been negative since March 29 and stays negative with a close this week below the five-week MMA at $33.58. My semiannual value level is $24.50 with an annual pivot at $31.95 and quarterly risky level at $34.31.
At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV