About USANA Founded in 1992, USANA Health Sciences (NYSE: USNA) is a U.S.-based nutritional company that manufactures high-quality supplements and personal care, energy and weight-management products in its FDA-registered facility in Salt Lake City. USANA's products, used by more than 600 professional athletes, are developed by the company's award-winning team of scientists and sold directly to Preferred Customers and Associates in 18 international markets. USANA has earned NSF Certified for Sport® certification for its SportsPak, Essentials™ (Chelated Mineral and Mega Antioxidant), Proflavanol® C100, Active Calcium™, Procosa® and BiOmega™ products. It has also earned NSF dietary supplement certification for its HealthPak™.
USANA is the No. 1 Rated Brand in Direct Sales Based on Customer Satisfaction in ConsumerLab.com's 2013 Survey of Vitamin and Supplement Users. Named one of Outside magazine's "Best Places to Work" for four consecutive years, USANA has received more than 100 state, national and international accolades, including Utah Best of State, Stevie Awards, Australian Business Awards, NutriSearch Editor's Choice and others. Learn more about USANA ( www.USANA.com) and the USANA True Health Foundation ( www.USANAfoundation.org/), stay current with the official USANA blog ( www.whatsupUSANA.com), like us on the USANA Facebook page ( www.facebook.com/USANAhealthsciences), or follow USANA on Twitter ( @USANAinc).
Media Contact: Ashley CollinsExecutive Director of PR, Social Media and CommunicationsUSANA Health Sciences, Inc.(801) 954-7629 media(at)us.usana(dot)com
SOURCE USANA Health Sciences Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV