SANTA CLARA, Calif., April 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Synaptics Inc. (NASDAQ: SYNA), a leading developer of human interface solutions, today announced its In-Cell mobile solution continues to gain traction as the Huawei Ascend P2 comes to market with the second-generation ClearPad™ 3250. Synaptics ClearPad 3250 In-Cell solution is the first and only single-chip touch controller that integrates touch directly in the display, enabling OEMs to develop thinner, lighter, brighter and more responsive smartphones .
The Huawei Ascend P2, dubbed the " world's fastest 4G LTE smartphone," is the first consumer-available smartphone to deploy the second-generation ClearPad 3250. The Ascend P2 features a 4.7 inch 720p display, quad-core processor and 4G LTE connectivity. The Ascend P2 also takes advantage of Synaptics' unique gloved-finger technology to enable use in cold environments without the need to remove gloves.
About ClearPad 3250:
- Accuracy. The second generation ClearPad 3250 is more robust and faster than its predecessor, increasing report rate from 60 to 120 Hz. The ClearPad 3250 is also supported by Synaptics Design Studio™4 (DS4), the ClearPad development solution embedded with patented SignalClarity™ Technology. DS4 accelerates the development cycle by enabling customers to evaluate and optimize the performance of their touch experience and efficiently implement their custom ClearPad sensor solution. SignalClarity Technology improves tracking accuracy, finger separation and environmental and electrical noise robustness for an unmatched user experience.
- Display Quality and Performance. By eliminating the discrete touch sensor, the ClearPad 3250 In-Cell solution enhances the display quality by increasing the transmittance of the display, which in turn reduces the power required for the backlight. By removing the light absorbing layer of the discrete sensor, the In-Cell solution allows more light through the underlying display.
- Noise Reduction. The patent pending technology in the ClearPad 3250 In-Cell solution eliminates display noise during touch sensing and greatly reduces environmental noise.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV