- Accuracy. The second generation ClearPad 3250 is more robust and faster than its predecessor, increasing report rate from 60 to 120 Hz. The ClearPad 3250 is also supported by Synaptics Design Studio™4 (DS4), the ClearPad development solution embedded with patented SignalClarity™ Technology. DS4 accelerates the development cycle by enabling customers to evaluate and optimize the performance of their touch experience and efficiently implement their custom ClearPad sensor solution. SignalClarity Technology improves tracking accuracy, finger separation and environmental and electrical noise robustness for an unmatched user experience.
- Display Quality and Performance. By eliminating the discrete touch sensor, the ClearPad 3250 In-Cell solution enhances the display quality by increasing the transmittance of the display, which in turn reduces the power required for the backlight. By removing the light absorbing layer of the discrete sensor, the In-Cell solution allows more light through the underlying display.
- Noise Reduction. The patent pending technology in the ClearPad 3250 In-Cell solution eliminates display noise during touch sensing and greatly reduces environmental noise.
Synaptics In-Cell Touch Solution Continues To Gain Traction As Shipments Begin Into Premium Smartphones
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.