Suppliers supporting the Army's networking priorities include: Lockheed Martin Corporation (Md. and Colo.); Thales Communications, Inc. (Md.); Mair Mac Machine Company, Inc. (Mass.); Harris Corporation (Fla.); ACE Electronic Defense Systems (Md); Ritronics, Inc. (Conn.); BAE Systems and Aerospace (N.J.); Newcomb Metal Products (Mass.); Arizona Components Company (Ariz.); L3 Communications (Fla. and Calif.); Wroble Engineering Company (Mass.); The Will-Burt Company ( Ohio); Rockwell Collins, Inc. ( Iowa); VTron Electronics Corp (Mass.); and Hunter Defense Technologies ( Ohio).
To see a map representing the number of suppliers and jobs supported, listed state-by-state, visit www.gdc4s.com/ArmyNetworkJobs.
General Dynamics C4 Systems is a business unit of General Dynamics (NYSE: GD). More information about General Dynamics C4 Systems is available at www.gdc4s.com. Information about General Dynamics is available at www.gd.com.
SOURCE General Dynamics C4 Systems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV