JACKSONVILLE, Fla., April 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Body Central Corp. (Nasdaq:BODY) today announced that it plans to report its first quarter fiscal 2013 financial results on Thursday, May 2, 2013, after the market close. The Company also plans to hold a conference call to discuss its financial results the same day at 4:30 p.m. ET.
A live web cast of the conference call will be available in the investor relations section of the Company's website, www.bodycentral.com .
In addition, a replay of the call will be available shortly after the conclusion of the call and remain available until May 16, 2013. To access the telephone replay, listeners should dial (877) 870-5176. The access code for the replay is 8383792. A replay of the web cast will also be available within two hours of the conclusion of the call and will remain on the website for ninety days.About Body Central Corp. Founded in 1972, Body Central Corp. is a growing, multi-channel, specialty retailer offering on-trend, quality apparel and accessories at value prices. As of April 18, 2013 the Company operated 280 specialty apparel stores in 26 states under the Body Central and Body Shop banners, as well as a direct business comprised of a Body Central catalog and an e-commerce website at www.bodyc.com. The Company targets women in their late teens and twenties from diverse cultural backgrounds who seek the latest fashions and a flattering fit. Stores feature an assortment of tops, dresses, bottoms, jewelry, accessories and shoes sold primarily under the Company's exclusive Body Central® and Lipstick® labels.
CONTACT: Tom Stoltz COO and CFO 904-207-6720 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV