LONDON, April 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Royal Dutch Shell plc (the "Company") (NYSE: RDS.A)(NYSE: RDS.B) announces that its 2013 Annual General Meeting will be held at the Circustheater, Circusstraat 4, The Hague, The Netherlands at 10:00 (Dutch time) on Tuesday May 21, 2013. The Notice of Annual General Meeting (the "Notice") can be viewed and downloaded from http://www.shell.com/agm.
In previous years there has been an audio-visual link to a satellite meeting place in London, however following feedback from shareholders it has become apparent that this arrangement did not satisfy shareholders present in either The Hague or London. Given this feedback, and a drop in the percentage of votes cast by shareholders present in London compared with the total votes cast at the meeting (approximately 0.005% at the 2012 AGM), there will not be an audio-visual link to a satellite meeting place in London this year. The 2013 AGM will, however, be webcast on the day so shareholders unable to attend in person can still follow proceedings. Details of the webcast arrangements can be found in the Notice of Annual General Meeting.
RETAIL SHAREHOLDERS PRESENTATION, LONDONA presentation by Peter Voser, Chief Executive Officer and Simon Henry, Chief Financial Officer, has been arranged for retail shareholders at 11:00 (UK time) on Thursday May 23, 2013 (two days after the 2013 AGM) at The Mermaid Conference and Events Centre, Puddle Dock, Blackfriars, London, UK. This presentation is not part of the 2013 AGM. Further details can be found in the Notice of Annual General Meeting. NATIONAL STORAGE MECHANISM
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV