STAMFORD, Conn., April 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated, introduces two new audio/video receivers that bring superb audio and video quality to any home theater at affordable prices for a peerless experience. The Harman Kardon ® AVR 2700 and AVR 3700 feature the brand's signature styling and crisp sound reproduction for consumers who want to start or upgrade a home entertainment center. Harman Kardon launched the world's first audio receiver in 1953 and the first stereo receiver in 1958.
Both new AVRs deliver an exquisite audio experience to serve the increasing appetite for entertainment convenience and flexibility while also offering limitless connectivity and networking ability.
"The Harman Kardon AVR 2700 and AVR 3700 delivers world-class sound but also provides the connectivity flexibility entertainment consumers demand today," said Sachin Lawande, executive vice president of HARMAN and co-president of HARMAN Lifestyle and Infotainment. "Consumers want superior sound quality to match the playback convenience of our smart devices. The latest AVR expresses beautiful sound in performance and style, a hallmark of Harman Kardon."Both the Harman Kardon AVR 2700 and AVR 3700 are powered by the acclaimed Harman Kardon high-current, ultrawide bandwidth amplifier design for top sonic performance. To accommodate the latest high-definition audio and video sources, each is equipped with eight HDMI ® inputs with full 3D compatibility and high-resolution Dolby ® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio format decoding. Easy-to-use on-screen menus make setup and navigation simple for everyone in the family. A free, downloadable app for Apple and Android™ smartphones or tablets controls the both devices as part of the extensive range of connectivity features available. Both devices also feature Apple AirPlay and 4K video scaling, as well as a sleek, modern design.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV