Hard Money Lender Lima One Capital Expands Transactional Funding Program Nationally
GREENVILLE, S.C., April 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lima One Capital's Transactional Funding program is expanding throughout the United States. "We have had great success in quickly providing real estate investors in Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina the capital they need to wholesale properties to other investors," says John Warren, CEO and founder of hard money lender Lima One Capital.
"We feel now is the perfect time to take Lima One's Transactional Funding program national. It is the perfect complement to our current package of hard money loan programs." Lima One Capital launched their initial Transactional Funding program in December of last year with immediate success.
Transactional Funding is designed for wholesalers who are looking for a capital resource to facilitate a double closing. This is a simple A to B and B to C transaction. In that scenario, A owns a home, B is our client, the wholesaler looking to acquire the home, and C is the end buyer acquiring the property from the wholesaler. Both the A to B and B to C sides of the transaction take place simultaneously. Lima One Capital provides all of the funding for the A to B interactions between the homeowner and the wholesaler.Click here for larger image of Transactional Funding chart "We are proud to set a new industry standard for Transactional Funding," exclaims Warren. "No other company offers such low rates and straightforward terms for Transactional Funding. We're excited to offer this program in all 50 states." As with all of its hard money loans, Lima One Capital offers simple and straightforward terms and rates. The company will charge an origination fee of 1.75% with a $1,500 minimum, without any junk fees. Lima One Capital will officially launch its Transactional Funding program nationally on April 19 th. Lima One Capital, LLC:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV