Who's Smarter? Samsung, Nikon, Canon, And Sony, Shows Off Their Intelligence At The 2013 P&I Show
SEOUL, South Korea, April 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The place to be to learn the latest trend, technology and accessories about photography and imaging, '2013 PHOTO & IMAGING 2013' have come to a close for the year. Since 1989, it is already the 22nd P&I show that was held in Korea. Known as the largest photo and imaging exhibition in Asia, the different major brands of cameras in the industry showcased the best of what they got.
Major brands such as Canon, Nikon, Samsung, and Sony took advantage of the exposure P&I Show will bring due to the number of visitors and interest. Each brands offered a variety of events to showcase their major product. At this year's event, the "Smart" cameras were definitely the headliner.
Samsung Electronics showcased the everyday use 'NX300' smart camera.
Nx300 features the new hybrid AF for faster and more accurate focusing and APS-C CMOS sensors to enhance the exposure, color, and resolution for more realistic and vivid image reproduction. The 1/6000th of a second shutter speed is able to catch the fast-moving sports and leisure activities clearly.The "Smart" Nx300 can now carry on an intellectual conversation with other smart devices as well. With Android and iOS apps available, Nx300 is able to link itself to other connected smart devices. With that option, you can auto-share with a connected smart device without the need for cables and using the dual-band wifi, or the cloud system, it is able to transfer the image or videos at that moment. Samsung's Galaxy smart device welcomes the new Nx300 to its club. Sony Korea's NEX-series mirror less camera has been gaining popularity. From the most basic NEX-5, the specifications enhances as the number goes up. Newly released NEX series provide Wi-Fi features that allow connectivity with smart devices at any time.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV