OVERLAND PARK, Kan., April 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- YRC Worldwide Inc. (NASDAQ: YRCW) today announced that on Friday, May 3, 2013, at 9:30 a.m. EDT, 8:30 a.m. CDT, company executives will host a conference call with the investment community to discuss financial results for the first quarter. First quarter earnings will be released the same day, Friday, May 3, 2013, prior to the opening of the market.
The call will be webcast and can be accessed live or as a replay via the YRC Worldwide website yrcw.com.
About YRC Worldwide YRC Worldwide Inc., a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Overland Park, Kan., is the holding company for a portfolio of successful brands including YRC Freight, YRC Reimer, Holland, Reddaway, and New Penn , and provides China-based services through its JHJ joint venture. YRC Worldwide has one of the largest, most comprehensive less-than-truckload (LTL) networks in North America with local, regional, national and international capabilities. Through its team of experienced service professionals, YRC Worldwide offers industry-leading expertise in heavyweight shipments and flexible supply chain solutions, ensuring customers can ship industrial, commercial and retail goods with confidence. Please visit www.yrcw.com for more information.
Website: www.yrcw.comFollow YRC Worldwide on Twitter: http://twitter.com/yrcworldwide Investor Contact: Stephanie Fisher 913-696-6108 email@example.com Media Contact: Suzanne Dawson LAK Public Relations, Inc. 212-329-1420 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE YRC Worldwide
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV