- Refinancing of $350 million of the approximately $1,119 million senior secured Term Loan B into a new senior secured Term Loan A, which will have an interest rate margin of 2.25 percent for Eurodollar rate loans (and no floor) and will mature in May 2018, one year earlier than the Term Loan B.
- Extension of the maturity of the $200 million revolving credit facility by one year (from May 2017 to May 2018).
- Repricing of the remaining Term Loan B balance of approximately $769 million by reducing the interest rate margin from 3.5 percent to 2.5 percent for Eurodollar rate loans and by reducing the floor from 1.25 percent to 0.75 percent for Eurodollar rate loans.
The Wendy's Company Announces Agreement To Refinance Debt
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.