SAO PAULO, April 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CPFL Energia S.A. (NYSE: CPL and BM&FBOVESPA: CPFE3) announces that its 2012 20-F Form annual report has been filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on April 17, 2013 and is available on the company's Investor Relations website ( www.cpfl.com.br/ir).
Investors can receive a printed copy of the report, free of charge, including the complete audited financial statements, by requesting it from CPFL Energia's Investor Relations Area, through the contacts below.
SOURCE CPFL Energia S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV