ISTANBUL, April 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Turkcell (NYSE: TKC, ISE: TCELL), the leading communications and technology company in Turkey, commented briefly today on the U.S. Supreme Court's decision in Kiobel v. Royal Dutch Petroleum, by which the Supreme Court limited the jurisdictional reach of U.S. courts under the Alien Tort Statute. Ultimately the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia will resolve how the Kiobel decision impacts the case, which Turkcell anticipates may be addressed in the coming weeks. Any comment on the impact of the decision on the case is inappropriate before action by the U.S. district court, and Turkcell will withhold further comment at this time.
Turkcell already provided the U.S. district court with a detailed description of MTN's extensive business dealings in the United States supporting personal jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV