HAYWARD, Calif., April 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Solta Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ: SLTM), a global leader in the medical aesthetics market, today announced that it will release its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013, after market close on Wednesday, May 1, 2013. The Company will also host a conference call and webcast on Wednesday, May 1, 2013, at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time ( 1:30 p.m. Pacific) to discuss the financial results and current corporate developments. The dial-in number for the conference call is 877-941-0844 for domestic participants and 480-629-9835 for international participants.
About Solta Medical, Inc.
Solta Medical, Inc. is a global leader in the medical aesthetics market providing innovative solutions with proven efficacy and safety backed by over 10 years of clinical study and research. The company offers aesthetic energy devices for skin resurfacing and rejuvenation, acne reduction, body contouring and skin tightening, as well as tools and accessories to optimize the latest liposuction techniques. The Solta Medical portfolio includes the well-known brands Thermage ® , Fraxel ® , Clear + Brilliant ® , Liposonix ® , Isolaz ® , CLARO ® , VASERlipo ™ , VASERshape ™ , VASERsmooth ™ , VentX ® , PowerX ® , TouchView ® , and Origins ™ , which collectively make up a comprehensive platform to address a range of aesthetic skin and body issues. More than two and a half million procedures have been performed with Solta Medical's products around the world. Solta Medical is headquartered in Hayward, CA with field teams and regional offices worldwide.SOURCE Solta Medical, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV