SAN JOSE, Calif., April 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Echelon Corporation (NASDAQ: ELON), a global leader in energy control networking for smart grid, smart city and smart building applications, will announce results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013, on Thursday, May 2, 2013, after market close. The company will also hold a conference call for investors and analysts on May 2, 2013, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Savings Time.
Interested parties can listen to the call via live webcast on the Investor Relations section of the Echelon website at http://www.echelon.com. To access the live call, dial (888) 771-4371 in North America or (847) 585-4405 outside of North America, and provide the participant pass code 34696269. An archived replay of the webcast will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Echelon website approximately two hours following the end of the call.
About Echelon CorporationEchelon Corporation (NASDAQ: ELON) is the world's leading open standard energy control networking company. Echelon technologies connect more than 35 million homes, 300,000 buildings and 100 million devices to the smart grid, and help customers save 20% or more on their energy usage. With more than 20 years of experience in energy control, Echelon delivers a wide range of innovative solutions to commercial and electric utility customers. More information about Echelon can be found at http://www.echelon.com.
Echelon and the Echelon logo are registered trademarks of Echelon Corporation registered in the United States and other countries. Other product or service names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.Contact: Annie Leschin/ Vanessa Lehr415-775-1788 SOURCE Echelon Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV