SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., April 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- KaloBios Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: KBIO) today announced that David Pritchard, President and Chief Executive Officer, will speak at the BIO 2013 International Convention in Chicago, IL on Tuesday, April 23 as part of a panel entitled, "New Defenses Against Old Enemies: Vaccines and Biotherapies for Bacterial Infection."
Mr. Pritchard will be discussing the company's targeted antibacterial agent against Pseudomonas aeruginosa (Pa), KB001-A. KaloBios is developing KB001-A for the management of Pa in the lungs of patients with cystic fibrosis, while the company's corporate partner Sanofi Pasteur is developing KB001-A for the prevention of ventilator-associated pneumonia caused by Pa.
Breakout Session: Innovations and Opportunities in Vaccines Session ID 1877: New Defenses Against Old Enemies: Vaccines and Biotherapies for Bacterial Infection When: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 9:00 – 10:15 AM Where: McCormick Place, Room S402AAbout KaloBios KaloBios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is developing a portfolio of patient-targeted, first-in-class monoclonal antibodies to treat serious medical conditions with a primary clinical focus on respiratory diseases and cancer. For more information on KaloBios Pharmaceuticals, please visit our web site at http://www.kalobios.com. Contact: Jeffrey H. CooperChief Financial OfficerKaloBios Pharmaceuticals, Inc.(650) 243-3146 email@example.com Media Contact: Joan E. KureczkaKureczka/Martin Associates Tel: (415) 821-2413Mobile: (415) 690-0210 Joan@Kureczka-Martin.com SOURCE KaloBios Pharmaceuticals
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV