MELVILLE, N.Y. , April 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAIN), a leading natural and organic products company, will conduct a conference call on Thursday, May 2, 2013 at 4:30 PM (Eastern Time) to review its Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2013 results, which will be released prior to the call. The conference call will feature remarks by Irwin Simon, Founder, President and Chief Executive Officer; Ira Lamel, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer and John Carroll, Executive Vice President and Chief Executive Officer—Hain Celestial United States.
A simultaneous broadcast will be available over at http://www.hain-celestial.com under Investor Relations and subsequently through Audio Archives on the website.
The Hain Celestial GroupThe Hain Celestial Group (NASDAQ: HAIN) participates in many natural categories with well-known brands that include Celestial Seasonings®, Earth's Best®, Terra®, Garden of Eatin'®, Sensible Portions®, Arrowhead Mills®, MaraNatha®, Spectrum Naturals®, Imagine®, Almond Dream®, Rice Dream®, Soy Dream®, The Greek Gods®, Yves Veggie Cuisine®, Europe's Best®, New Covent Garden Soup Co.®, Johnson's Juice Co.®, Farmhouse Fare®, Linda McCartney®, Lima®, Danival®, JASON®, Avalon Organics® and Alba Botanica®. Hain Celestial has been providing "A Healthy Way of Life™" since 1993. For more information, visit www.hain-celestial.com. Mary Anthes The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. +1.516.587.5060 SOURCE The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV