PLEASANTON, Calif., April 17, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Adept Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq:ADEP), a leading provider of intelligent vision-guided and autonomous-mobile robotic solutions, today announced it will hold a conference call to discuss fiscal 2013 third quarter financial results on Friday, May 10, 2013, at 2:00 pm PT (5:00 pm ET). The call will be hosted by Rob Cain, president and chief executive officer, and Michael Schradle, chief financial officer.
Conference Call Information
What: Adept Technology's Fiscal 2013 Third Quarter ResultsWhen: Friday, May 10, 2013 at 2:00 pm PT (5:00 pm ET). Dial-in: To access the live conference call, dial 1-877-941-0844. International callers can dial 1-480-629-9835. Webcast: The live webcast may be accessed through the investor relations section of the Adept Technology website at www.adept.com . Archive: A webcast archive will also be available following the call's conclusion until Adept Technology reports financial results for its Fiscal 2013 Fourth Quarter. Company Profile Adept is a global, leading provider of intelligent robots and autonomous mobile solutions that enable customers to achieve precision, speed, quality and productivity in their assembly, handling, packaging, testing, and logistical processes. With a comprehensive portfolio of high-performance motion controllers, application development software, vision-guidance technology and high-reliability robot mechanisms with autonomous capabilities, Adept provides specialized, cost-effective robotics systems and services to high-growth markets including Packaging, Medical, Electronics, and Logistics; as well as to traditional industrial markets including automotive components. More information is available at www.adept.com . All trade names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
CONTACT: Michael Schradle Chief Financial Officer 925-245-3400 Investor.email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV