PARK CITY, Utah, April 17, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Park City Group (NYSE MKT:PCYG) States that its Policy is Not to Comment on Unusual Market Activity.
About Park City Group
Park City Group (NYSE MKT:PCYG) is a Software-as-a-Service ("SaaS") provider that brings unique visibility to the consumer goods supply chain, delivering actionable information that ensures product is on the shelf when the consumer expects it as well as providing food safety tracking information. The Company's services increase customers' sales and profitability while enabling lower inventory levels, and help to ensure regulatory compliance for both retailers and their suppliers.Through a process known as Consumer Driven Sales Optimization™, Park City Group helps its customers turn information into cash and increased sales, using the largest scan based platform in the world. Scan based trading provides retail trading partners with a distinct competitive advantage through scan sales that provides store level visibility and sets the supply chain in motion. And since it is scan based, it can be used in a Direct Store Delivery (DSD) or warehouse setting. In 2012 Park City Group worked with Leavitt Partners, an internationally-known health care and food safety consulting firm to create ReposiTrak, Inc., which provides food retailers and suppliers with a robust solution that helps them protect their brands and remain in compliance with rapidly evolving regulations in the recently passed Food Safety Modernization Act. Powered by Park City Group, this solution, also called ReposiTrak™, is an internet-based technology, which helps to enable all participants in the farm-to-table supply chain to easily manage tracking and traceability requirements as products move between trading partners.
CONTACT: Investor Relations Contact: Dave Mossberg Three Part Advisors, LLC 817-310-0051
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV