Solar Energy Storage and Tesla
Another key part of SolarCity’s business strategy is the development of solar systems for customers. In 2013, its CEO said that the company will finish nearly 100 energy storage systems. The storage will be supplied by Tesla Motors (TSLA). The CEO also thinks that this form of storage will be viable within 10 years.
Chart of Stock Price and Earnings Events
Written by Kapitall contributor Chris Lau Looking to dig deeper into the solar industry? You’re not alone. Nine out of ten Americans now think it's important for the U.S. to develop and use solar power, while state and local governments are increasingly adopting pro-solar policies. Consider the decreasing panel costs and more efficient technologies and you may agree it's time for investors to seriously consider this space. The following infographic produced by Kapitall highlights the current state and potential of the industry. Click to expand the image and learn how to invest in solar or other industries at Kapitall (www.kapitall.com).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV