UTC Climate, Controls & Security is focused on the global deployment of green building, hosting customer events, such as its Distinguished Sustainability Lecture Series, which is designed to convene thought leaders in the green building movement to transform the built environment. A pioneer in sustainability, the organization's Carrier brand also offers a number of tools to help customers worldwide develop energy efficient, smart buildings. In addition to being a founding member of the USGBC, Carrier is a founding member of the Argentina, China, India, Singapore and France Green Building Councils. The company is a USGBC Education Provider, is the first company to license USGBC's LEED curriculum, and is one of the USGBC's largest global partners for LEED education.
For more on UTC Climate, Controls & Security's sustainability goals and efforts, visit www.naturalleader.com
About UTC Climate, Controls & Security UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a leading provider of heating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high performance buildings. UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
SOURCE UTC Climate, Controls & Security
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV