LAS VEGAS, April 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Concur (NASDAQ: CNQR), the leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions, unveiled today the Concur App Center, - a new marketplace for Concur clients and their employees, at Fusion, its premier client and partner conference. The new App Center will help businesses and their travelers discover applications that deliver significant value to the enterprise as well as to their business travelers. Through the Concur App Center, web and mobile software developers can list applications (apps) that are integrated using Concur's open platform.
Through the new app center, business travelers and clients can find and evaluate applications that interact seamlessly with Concur. Examples include:
- Apps for my Company: Clients can uncover turnkey solutions like those from CIBT which will automatically alert travelers if they require a Visa based on their travel plans. The Cegedim app will offer integration from Concur solutions with their global OneKey physician database to help ensure compliance with international regulations for the Life Sciences industry.
- Apps for Me: Users can link their Concur accounts with e-receipt providers and to apps they already love like TripIt. Additionally, through Concur Open Booking users will be able to link their accounts with travel suppliers like Avis so reservations made on Avis.com flow automatically into Concur and TripItPro.
"Through the Concur T&E Cloud, our entire community can access and share information resulting in a better way to travel and to manage expenses," said Tim MacDonald, EVP of Platform and Data Services at Concur. "The uptake of partner solutions from our client community exceeds our expectations. We're thrilled with the platform adoption we're seeing from customers, suppliers, partners and developers. More than 30 highly relevant partners already have their apps listed for our clients and their employees – a great start for what's to come."
Partnering with the T&E Ecosystem to Deliver Integrated AppsBeginning today, Concur clients will have access to a growing array of partner applications in the Concur App Center. The latest partnerships include:
- Compliance Solutions: Apps to help companies reduce risk and comply with complex local and international regulations:
- Finance/IT: Apps designed to help companies keep on top of their bottom line and keep their systems running smoothly:
- ExpenseConnect by Brittenford Systems accounting integration with Intacct ERP
- TBoxCloud Concur Connector for Workday for T&E integration to workday, HR finance, and payroll
- Oversight Systems for transaction insights and monitoring
- Ping Identity for SSO and User Provisioning
- Traveler Services Apps: Apps to help business travelers stay on top of their travel needs:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV