April 17, 2013
(NASDAQ: CNQR), the leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions, unveiled today the
Concur App Center
, - a new marketplace for Concur clients and their employees, at
, its premier client and partner conference. The new App Center will help businesses and their travelers discover applications that deliver significant value to the enterprise as well as to their business travelers. Through the Concur App Center, web and mobile software developers can list applications (apps) that are integrated using
Concur's open platform
Through the new app center, business travelers and clients can find and evaluate applications that interact seamlessly with Concur. Examples include:
- Apps for my Company: Clients can uncover turnkey solutions like those from CIBT which will automatically alert travelers if they require a Visa based on their travel plans. The Cegedim app will offer integration from Concur solutions with their global OneKey physician database to help ensure compliance with international regulations for the Life Sciences industry.
- Apps for Me: Users can link their Concur accounts with e-receipt providers and to apps they already love like TripIt. Additionally, through Concur Open Booking users will be able to link their accounts with travel suppliers like Avis so reservations made on Avis.com flow automatically into Concur and TripItPro.
"Through the Concur T&E Cloud, our entire community can access and share information resulting in a better way to travel and to manage expenses," said
, EVP of Platform and Data Services at Concur. "The uptake of partner solutions from our client community exceeds our expectations. We're thrilled with the platform adoption we're seeing from customers, suppliers, partners and developers. More than 30 highly relevant partners already have their apps listed for our clients and their employees – a great start for what's to come."
Partnering with the T&E Ecosystem to Deliver Integrated Apps
Beginning today, Concur clients will have access to a growing array of partner applications in the Concur App Center. The latest partnerships include:
- Compliance Solutions: Apps to help companies reduce risk and comply with complex local and international regulations:
- Regulatory DataCorp Inc. (RDC) for intelligence and compliance with Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and other Anti-Bribery and Anti-Money Laundering regulations
- StayinFront CRM Sunshine Act compliance tools for the Life Sciences industry
- borderFile by Blackspark payroll compliance for travelers
- Finance/IT: Apps designed to help companies keep on top of their bottom line and keep their systems running smoothly:
- ExpenseConnect by Brittenford Systems accounting integration with Intacct ERP
- Traveler Services Apps: Apps to help business travelers stay on top of their travel needs:
- TripLingo Business Class for helping travelers stay safe and deal with the language and culture barriers abroad
- OAG migo Travel Disruptions Manager for managing delays and re-routing cancellations
Concur is a leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions. Concur's easy-to-use Web-based and mobile solutions help companies, federal agencies and their employees control costs and save time. Concur's open platform enables the entire travel and expense ecosystem of customers,
to access and extend Concur's T&E cloud. Concur's systems adapt to individual employee preferences and scale to meet the needs of companies from small to large. Learn more at