DENVER, April 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Recognizing that traditional philanthropic reporting processes often miss an opportunity to show the full picture of an organization's activity, outcomes, and impact, Water For People, an international nonprofit dedicated to providing access to improved water and sanitation systems and services in developing countries, today announced the first-version launch of its Re-Imagine Reporting platform. Designed and developed by EffectiveUI, a leading user experience agency, the online reporting platform is a new approach to reporting that provides an interactive, visually compelling way for donors, stakeholders and the public to understand the organization's progress and outcomes while also allowing for analysis and review of initiatives for programmatic improvements.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/water-for-people-launches-re-imagine-reporting-platform-created-by-effectiveui-203298731.html
Water For People is dedicated to creating a long-term impact through its "Everyone Forever" development approach, which ensures that every household, school and clinic attains full water and sanitation coverage for everyone with solutions that last forever. While most nonprofits also aim for ongoing, longstanding achievements, the sector still widely relies upon a traditional financial reporting process in order to provide accountability and justify continued funding. These reports—generally long, written documents—focus on inputs and outputs, offering little insight into an organization's holistic process, progress and actual long-term impact. In addition, traditional reports often provide minimal opportunity for organizations to create engagement with stakeholders and their contribution to the results.
The Re-Imagine Reporting platform is an interactive window into Water For People's progress over time, showing the organization's successes and challenges, while giving stakeholders a comprehensive understanding of the effectiveness of Everyone Forever versus a spreadsheet with line items and figures. Re-imagine Reporting:
- Visualizes financial data, partnership assessments and yearly country program analyses in a way that makes the information meaningful and easy to understand
- Displays the totality of ongoing work, allowing stakeholders to see the overall impact as well as the ability to drill down into regions, countries, and districts
- Allows donors and the broader development community to see the breadth of outcomes and impact
- Provides a place for local/regional staff and partners to reflect on organizational data and insight, and make informed decisions to adjust on-the-ground operations as needed
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts