I've heard that behind the scenes Microsoft is currently working to fix what's broken - up to and including replacing some of the technical minds involved. Hopefully, they can produce solutions in time for a Windows 8.1 release - rumored for the second half of this year.
Microsoft has to do something - and do it quickly. There is an entire industry - and computer-buying public depending on them. Their rival Apple (AAPL) doesn't have such problems.
Written by Gary Krakow in New York
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV