Recognized around the world as a symbol of excellence, the annual Automotive News PACE Awards acknowledge automotive suppliers for superior innovation, technological advancement and business performance. PACE stands for Premier Automotive Suppliers' Contribution to Excellence. The awards were presented by Automotive News with Ernst & Young and the Transportation Research Center Inc. The 19 th annual PACE Award winners were chosen based on a comprehensive written application, site visit and extensive review by industry, academic and business leaders. BorgWarner's R3S turbocharging system was named a winner in the Product category, which recognizes innovations in new products, services or their development that have significant market impact and act as "game changers" in the automotive industry.
With seven PACE Awards, four PACE Innovation Partnership Awards and one PACE Environmental Award since 2005, BorgWarner has become one of the most decorated companies in the history of the awards competition. Three BorgWarner innovations were named as finalists for this year's PACE Awards.
About BorgWarner Auburn Hills, Michigan-based BorgWarner Inc. (NYSE: BWA) is a technology leader in highly engineered components and systems for powertrain applications worldwide. Operating manufacturing and technical facilities in 57 locations in 19 countries, the company develops products to improve fuel economy, reduce emissions and enhance performance. Customers include VW/Audi, Ford, Toyota, Renault/Nissan, General Motors, Hyundai/Kia, Daimler, Chrysler, Fiat, BMW, Honda, John Deere, PSA, and MAN. For more information, please visit borgwarner.com.
SOURCE BorgWarner Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV