BEIJING, April 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SGOCO Group, Ltd. (Nasdaq: SGOC), ("SGOCO" or the "Company"), a company focused on product design, distribution and brand development in the Chinese flat-panel display market, today announced that it will report financial results for its fiscal 2012 fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2012 before the market opens on Monday, April 22, 2013.
SGOCO's management will host a conference call at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time/ 8:30 p.m. Beijing Time on Monday, April 22, 2013 to discuss the financial and operational results for the fiscal 2012 fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2012.
To participate, please dial the following numbers five minutes before the scheduled start time of the call and ask for the SGOCO call. The conference call identification number is: 4610046#
1-877-941-1427 (US Toll-free) 1-480-629-9664 (International) 400-120-0611 ( China Toll-free)The conference call will be broadcast live over the Internet. To listen to the live webcast, please go to http://public.viavid.com/index.php?id=103940 In addition, a recording of the conference call will be accessible within 48 hours via SGOCO's website at: http://www.sgocogroup.com/us/SGOC/irwebsite/index.php?mod=recent&id=13 About SGOCO Group, Ltd. SGOCO Group, Ltd. is a company focused on product design, brand development and distribution in the Chinese flat panel display market, including computer monitors, TVs and application specific products. The Company sells its products and services in the Chinese market and abroad. For more information about SGOCO, please visit our investor relations website http://www.sgocogroup.com. For investor and media inquiries, please contact: SGOCO Group, Ltd. Serena Wu Investor Relations Manager Tel: +86-10-8587-0170 ext 815 (China) US: 1- (646) 583-1616 (voice mail) Email: email@example.com SOURCE SGOCO Group, Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV