DALLAS, April 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Each year, millions of parents send their kids back to school knowing they will be exposed to countless germs. And even though facial tissue is required in every classroom, parents may not be aware of how Kleenex brand tissues can help keep their kids' hands clean – or how by using Kleenex tissues, they can also help support healthy schools. Starting today, Kleenex brand, the only facial tissue with Sneeze Shield in all of its tissues, is giving three schools a chance to win 250,000 eBoxTops for the 2013-2014 school year through the Kleenex brand in the Classroom sweepstakes*.
To enter, teachers, school administrators and parent volunteers should visit TeacherLists.com and create a school list that includes Kleenex brand tissue with Box Tops, and then choose a school to be eligible for the prize. Three winning schools will be chosen at random on or about August 1, 2013, to receive 250,000 eBoxTops each, the equivalent of $25,000.
"As the only facial tissue that participates in Box Tops for Education and the only one with Sneeze Shield in all of its tissues, the Kleenex brand remains committed to healthy schools and healthy kids," said Martin Soderlund, Kleenex brand manager. "This year, we are taking that support one step further by giving three schools the opportunity to win 250,000 eBoxTops simply by adding Kleenex brand tissue with Box Tops to their back to school list. It's a small step that can make a big change for the winning schools."
The Kleenex brand is committed to education year round and is the only facial tissue brand to participate in the Box Tops for Education program. Look for Box Tops coupons on popular Kleenex brand facial tissue, including 160-count and 210-count everyday tissue and Kleenex brand 112-count Anti-Viral Tissue.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV