TORONTO, April 17, 2013 /CNW/ - CIBC (TSX: CM) (NYSE: CM) will hold its Annual Meeting of Shareholders on Thursday, April 25, 2013 at The Fairmont Chateau Laurier, 1 Rideau Street, Ottawa, Ontario. The business of the meeting will include the election of directors, appointment of auditors and consideration of and voting on shareholder proposals, as well as other matters.
A live webcast of the Annual Meeting will begin at 10:00 a.m. ET. Speeches that accompany the event will be available on www.cibc.com, About CIBC on April 25, 2013 prior to the start of the meeting. The webcast will also be archived on www.cibc.com for those unable to listen to the live event.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV