(MCD) ($103.04) is a buy rated Dow component in the retail-wholesale sector which is 13.8% overvalued. The stock set a multi-year high at $103.70 on April 12. The weekly chart is positive but extremely overbought with the five-week MMA at $99.85. My semiannual value level is $96.07 with an annual pivot at $99.38 and annual risky level at $104.63.
Schlumberger (SLB) ($73.29) was downgraded to hold from buy after setting a 52-week high at $82.00 on Feb. 14. The stock is in the oils-energy sector which is 0.4% undervalued.
The weekly chart profile stays negative on a close this week below the five-week MMA at $75.47 with the 200-week SMA a support at $70.90. My quarterly value level is $62.96 with a weekly pivot at $72.80 and monthly risky level at $75.59.
Under Armour (UA) ($56.39) is a hold rated stock in the consumer discretionary sector which is 5.0% overvalued. The stock traded to a 2013 high at $58.52 on Monday. The weekly chart profile is positive with the five-week MMA at $52.77. My semiannual value level is $52.01 with a quarterly pivot at $56.81 and a monthly risky level at $57.75, which was tested on Tuesday.
At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned.Follow @Suttmeier This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV