- Platts CFR South China: Physical open-market price assessment of thermal coal (including the cost of freight) out of Australia, Colombia, Indonesia, Russia and South Africa that is traded in the seaborne spot market and delivered within a 15- to 60-day forward period to southern ports in China.
- Platts FOB Qinhuangdao: The launch of the new assessments follows extensive consultation with participants in the China-based market, including international and domestic traders, coal producers, power generation companies and other end-user customers and industry in China.
Platts Expands Suite Of Thermal Coal Assessments For China And Greater Asia
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts