- Philips Hue BR30 - A preview of the latest form factor to be added to the game-changing Philips Hue line-up. Benefitting from the same great light quality and mobile application approach as the Philips Hue A19, the new Philips Hue BR30 downlight, a 65-watt equivalent with a 91 CRI in the 2700k white range, allows for general illumination as with traditional downlights.
- For retail, Philips will introduce CrispWhite, an LED light source that rivals halogen, allowing whites to appear pure and bright, and colors vivid and intense, making them ideal for showcasing merchandise in-store. Additionally, the company will be launching a broad range of retail specific single optic LED solutions in lamps and luminaires to answer the need for more visual appealing accent LED lighting.
- The FluxStream family of LED linear luminaires deliver high-quality, uniform light with easy installation, offering an LED alternative to fluorescent light sources.
- New SpaceWise technology provides application-specific intelligent dimming for open plan offices, resulting in occupant-friendly deep energy savings. Suitable for replacement-in-place in existing buildings or new layouts, it uses wireless control with embedded occupancy and daylight sensors in LED luminaires, eliminating the need for additional wiring.
- Innovative new LED lighting technologies, including IntelliPower for easily and affordably deploying dynamic, digitally controllable LED lighting solutions using existing electrical systems, and IntelliHue for producing both high-quality tunable white light and color-changing effects from the same fixture. Also being introduced is the Flat Panel LED, an edge-lit white LED luminaire that delivers high efficacy and clean illumination.
- New flexible outdoor LED lighting solutions such as Streetview and EcoForm offer cities and commercial organizations an affordable LED lighting solution to meet sustainability goals, yet can rival traditional lighting solutions like High-Intensity Discharge (HID) in cost. For organizations that want to take sustainability to the next level, Philips will also be highlighting the Philips EcoForm Solar solution.
- The LUXEON CoB (chip-on-board) high-efficacy LED with a small light emitting surface and greater uniformity of light. The LUXEON CoB from Philips Lumileds is the latest entry to an expanding portfolio of application-specific LEDs.
Philips Previews Intelligent LED Lighting Systems At LIGHTFAIR 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.