BRYN MAWR, Pa., April 17, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The American College, the nation's premier educator of financial services professionals, announced today that Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU), a financial services leader, has entered into a two-year agreement with the institution to support professional education by sponsoring The College's online learning center.
This sponsorship will provide Prudential with brand exposure to the over 20,000 financial services professionals who enroll in The American College's online coursework each year.
"Having an industry designation shows a commitment to excellence that resonates with clients," says Caroline Feeney, CLU ®, ChFC ®, president, Agency Distribution – the company's face-to-face career distribution system for insurance and investment products. "When financial professionals express a desire to earn a credential that distinguishes them as experts among their peers, it is our duty to help them succeed. Our sponsorship of The American College's online learning center is one way we can do that."
Online learning provides working individuals with the opportunity to balance personal and professional commitments while pursing career-enhancing education. New technology gives financial services professionals the opportunity to study at their own pace without being tied to the classroom. Learning can now take place in trains, planes, homes and offices – anywhere the student has access to an online connection.The American College's Online Learning Center is one of the most advanced financial services educational platforms in the country. Its features include:
- Practice exams and reading supplements.
- Twenty-four/seven access to course materials.
- Access to virtual classrooms with e-books that can be downloaded to mobile devices.
- Tips from instructors and peers.
- The opportunity to connect and directly interact with American College faculty and book authors.
- Key term flashcards, audio reviews and learning aids.
- Access to late-breaking course updates.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV