BEIJING, April 17, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. ("ChinaNet" or the "Company"), (Nasdaq:CNET), a leading B2B (business to business) Internet technology company providing online-to-offline ("O2O") sales channel expansion services for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and entrepreneurial management and networking services for entrepreneurs in the People's Republic of China, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2012.
|Fourth Q uarter 2012 Results (USD) (Unaudited)|
|Q4 2012||Q4 2011||CHANGE|
|Sales||$8.3 million||$6.2 million||+34%|
|Gross Profit||$4.8 million||$3.0 million||+60%|
|Net Income Attributable to Common Stockholders||$1.2 million||-$3.9 million||N/A|
|Adjusted Net Income Attributable to Common Stockholders||$1.4 million (1)||-$1.8 million (2)||N/A|
|Adjusted EPS (Diluted)||$0.06 (1)||-$0.08 (2)||N/A|
(1) Non-GAAP adjusted net income attributable to common s tockholders and EPS excludes $0.2 million non-cash charge of the changes in fair value of the contingent consideration receivables related to make good provisions upon acquisition of VIEs for the three months ended December 31, 2012.(2) Non-GAAP adjusted net income attributable to common s tockholders and EPS excludes : (1) $0.7 million non-cash gain on deconsolidation of a subsidiary and $0.2 million of the related deferred income tax expenses ; (2) $0.1 million of non-cash charge of the changes in fair value of the contingent consideration receivables related to make good provisions upon acquisition of VIEs ; and (3) $2.6 million of non-cash stock compensation expenses recognized for restricted stock and options issued to management, directors and employees for the three month ended December 31, 2011. Fourth Q uarter 2012 Financial Results Revenues increased by $2.1 million to $8.3 million for the three months ended December 31, 2012 compared to the three months ended December 31, 2011, representing a 34% increase.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts