SUNNYVALE, Calif., April 17, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Telenav®, Inc. (Nasdaq:TNAV), the leader in personalized navigation, announced today that, pursuant to an agreement previously announced, it has closed its sale of the Telenav enterprise business unit to FleetCor Technologies Operating Company, LLC, effective April 16, 2013.
About Telenav, Inc.
Telenav's mission is to help make people's lives less stressful, more productive, and more fun when they are on the go. Our personalized navigation services help people make faster and smarter daily decisions about where to go, when to leave, how to get there, and what to do when they arrive.We aim to be everywhere people need us. Our partners are wireless carriers, automobile manufacturers, app developers, advertisers and advertising agencies. Our carrier and automotive partners include AT&T, Bell Mobility, Boost Mobile, Ford, NII Holdings, QNX Software Systems, Rogers, Sony, Sprint Nextel, Telcel, T-Mobile U.S., U.S. Cellular, Vivo Brazil and YP. You can also find us in mobile app stores and on the web at www.telenav.com and www.scout.me. Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/scout or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/scoutbytelenav . Copyright 2013 Telenav, Inc. All Rights Reserved. "Telenav," "Scout," the Telenav and Scout logos, "telenav.com" and "scout.me" are registered and unregistered trademarks and/or service marks of Telenav, Inc. Unless otherwise noted, all other trademarks, service marks, and logos used in this press release are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners. TNAV-F
CONTACT: Media Contact: Mary Beth Lowell Telenav, Inc. 425.531.0122 email@example.com Investor Relations: Cynthia Hiponia and Alice Kousoum The Blueshirt Group for Telenav, Inc. 408.990.1265 IR@telenav.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV