- The Calamos Investment Committee continues to have a cautiously optimistic global outlook.
- We expect the U.S. and emerging markets to lead the recovery; euro zone GDP growth remains our major concern.
- Equities, particularly U.S. growth equities, are compelling by many measures.
- Economic growth supports convertible issuance, and we have seen this relationship affirmed over recent months, globally. A recovering global economy provides a favorable environment for a widening pool of convertibles.
- Although we are constructive on the markets and economy, investors should be prepared for volatility, including a correction off recent market highs.
- Long-term perspective remains essential. History shows that secular bull markets don't announce themselves.
Calamos Releases Quarterly Global Economic Review And Outlook April 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts