JACKSONVILLE, Fla., April 17, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stein Mart, Inc. (Nasdaq:SMRT) today announced that, on April 15, 2013, the NASDAQ Listing Qualifications Panel informed the Company that its request for continued listing on The NASDAQ Stock Market until August 1, 2013 was granted. On or prior to August 1, 2013, the Company must regain compliance with all applicable requirements for continued listing on The NASDAQ Stock Market including completion of the previously announced restatement of its historical financial statements and filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission of all outstanding annual and periodic reports. The Company believes that it will be current with its SEC reports earlier than the August 1st date.
About Stein Mart
Stein Mart stores offer the fashion merchandise, service and presentation of a better department or specialty store, at prices competitive with off-price retail chains. Currently with locations from California to Massachusetts, Stein Mart's focused assortment of merchandise features current season, moderate to better fashion apparel for women and men, as well as accessories, shoes and home fashions.SMRT-F Additional information about Stein Mart, Inc. can be found at www.steinmart.com .
CONTACT: Linda L. Tasseff Director, Investor Relations (904) 858-2639 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV