CHONGQING, China, April 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Daqo New Energy Corp. (NYSE: DQ) ("Daqo New Energy" or the "Company"), a leading polysilicon manufacturer based in China, today announced its chief operation officer, Mr. Qiangmin Zhou has resigned for personal reasons. Mr. Zhou's decision is not the result of any dispute or disagreement with the Company or its Board on any matter relating to the Company's operations, policies or practices. The company's chief executive officer, Dr. Gongda Yao will serve as acting chief operation officer.
"Over the past six years, Mr. Zhou has made great contribution to the Company's operation with his extensive experience and expertise," said Dr. Gongda Yao, Daqo New Energy 's chief executive officer, "On behalf of the Company, I would like to extend sincere appreciation to Mr. Zhou and wish him the best with his future endeavors."
About Daqo New Energy Corp.
Daqo New Energy Corp. (NYSE: DQ) is a leading polysilicon manufacturer based in
China. Daqo New Energy primarily manufactures and sells high-quality polysilicon to photovoltaic product manufacturers. It also manufactures and sells photovoltaic wafers. For more information about Daqo New Energy, please visit
Daqo New Energy Corp. Kevin He, Investor RelationsPhone: +86-23-6486-6556Email: Kevin.firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV