COSTA MESA, Calif., April 16, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TTM Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq:TTMI) will host a conference call on Thursday, May 2, 2013, at 4:30 p.m. Eastern/1:30 p.m. Pacific time to discuss its first quarter 2013 performance.
Telephone access is available by dialing 1-888-549-7750 or international 1-480-629-9643. The conference call will also be simulcast on the company's website, www.ttmtech.com, and will remain accessible for one week following the live event.
TTM Technologies will release its first quarter 2013 results after the market closes on Thursday, May 2, 2013.TTM Technologies, Inc. is a major global printed circuit board manufacturer, focusing on quick-turn and technologically advanced PCBs and the backplane and sub-system assembly business. TTM stands for time-to-market, representing how the company's time-critical, one-stop manufacturing services enable customers to shorten the time required to develop new products and bring them to market. Additional information can be found at www.ttmtech.com .
CONTACT: Todd Schull Chief Financial Officer 714/327-3000
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV