SEATTLE, April 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Zillow, Inc. (NASDAQ: Z), the leading real estate and home-related information marketplace, today announced that 17 additional real estate brokerages will participate in Zillow® Pro for Brokers™. The program now includes 66 brokerages from across the country.
Launched in July 2012, Zillow Pro for Brokers is a free, five-point program that will improve listings accuracy, provide better reporting, include a powerful contact follow-up system and increase the visibility of listing agents for participating brokers.
The 17 brokerages making up the third round of partnerships are:
- Ann Imes & Associates, Georgia
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers, Georgia
- Carpenter Realtors, Indiana
- Coldwell Banker Legacy, New Mexico
- Coldwell Banker Select, Oklahoma
- Dean & Leininger, Montana
- Hasson Company Realtors, Oregon
- Intero Real Estate Services, California
- Midwest Properties of Michigan, Michigan
- Montana Brokers Inc., Montana
- National Parks Realty, Montana
- Prudential California Realty – Central Valley and North Bay, California
- RE/MAX Realty Center, Maryland
- RE/MAX Trinity, Texas
- Real Estate eBroker Inc., California
- Real Living Property For You, Arizona
- Trails West Real Estate, Montana
"We are happy to welcome these new partners to Zillow's free partnership program to ensure listings are displayed quickly and accurately. These brokers recognize that it's important to be systematic in their approach and respond rapidly when engaging with online inquiries, and market their clients' listings on the largest real estate network on the Web," said Greg Schwartz, chief revenue officer at Zillow. "With overwhelming positive response from participating brokers, we're looking forward to working with many new partners in the months to come."To learn more about the Zillow Pro for Brokers, email email@example.com or call 206-757-4250. About Zillow, Inc.Zillow, Inc. (NASDAQ: Z) operates the leading real estate and home-related marketplaces on mobile and the Web, with a complementary portfolio of brands and products that help people find vital information about homes, and connect with the best local professionals. Zillow's brands serve the full life cycle of owning and living in a home: buying, selling, renting, financing, remodeling and more. In addition, Zillow offers a suite of tools and services to help local real estate, mortgage, rental and home improvement professionals manage and market their businesses. Welcoming more than 50 million monthly unique users, the Zillow, Inc. portfolio includes Zillow.com®, Zillow Mobile, Zillow Mortgage Marketplace, Zillow Rentals, Zillow Digs™, Postlets®, Diverse Solutions®, Buyfolio™, Mortech™ and HotPads™. The company is headquartered in Seattle. The Zillow logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=10012 Zillow.com, Zillow, Postlets and Diverse Solutions are registered trademarks of Zillow, Inc. Buyfolio, Mortech, HotPads, Digs and Zillow Pro for Brokers are trademarks of Zillow, Inc.