SEATTLE, April 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Zillow, Inc. (NASDAQ: Z), the leading real estate and home-related information marketplace, today announced that 17 additional real estate brokerages will participate in Zillow® Pro for Brokers™. The program now includes 66 brokerages from across the country.
Launched in July 2012, Zillow Pro for Brokers is a free, five-point program that will improve listings accuracy, provide better reporting, include a powerful contact follow-up system and increase the visibility of listing agents for participating brokers.
The 17 brokerages making up the third round of partnerships are:
- Ann Imes & Associates, Georgia
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers, Georgia
- Carpenter Realtors, Indiana
- Coldwell Banker Legacy, New Mexico
- Coldwell Banker Select, Oklahoma
- Dean & Leininger, Montana
- Hasson Company Realtors, Oregon
- Intero Real Estate Services, California
- Midwest Properties of Michigan, Michigan
- Montana Brokers Inc., Montana
- National Parks Realty, Montana
- Prudential California Realty – Central Valley and North Bay, California
- RE/MAX Realty Center, Maryland
- RE/MAX Trinity, Texas
- Real Estate eBroker Inc., California
- Real Living Property For You, Arizona
- Trails West Real Estate, Montana
"We are happy to welcome these new partners to Zillow's free partnership program to ensure listings are displayed quickly and accurately. These brokers recognize that it's important to be systematic in their approach and respond rapidly when engaging with online inquiries, and market their clients' listings on the largest real estate network on the Web," said Greg Schwartz, chief revenue officer at Zillow. "With overwhelming positive response from participating brokers, we're looking forward to working with many new partners in the months to come."To learn more about the Zillow Pro for Brokers, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-757-4250. About Zillow, Inc.Zillow, Inc. (NASDAQ: Z) operates the leading real estate and home-related marketplaces on mobile and the Web, with a complementary portfolio of brands and products that help people find vital information about homes, and connect with the best local professionals. Zillow's brands serve the full life cycle of owning and living in a home: buying, selling, renting, financing, remodeling and more. In addition, Zillow offers a suite of tools and services to help local real estate, mortgage, rental and home improvement professionals manage and market their businesses. Welcoming more than 50 million monthly unique users, the Zillow, Inc. portfolio includes Zillow.com®, Zillow Mobile, Zillow Mortgage Marketplace, Zillow Rentals, Zillow Digs™, Postlets®, Diverse Solutions®, Buyfolio™, Mortech™ and HotPads™. The company is headquartered in Seattle. The Zillow logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=10012 Zillow.com, Zillow, Postlets and Diverse Solutions are registered trademarks of Zillow, Inc. Buyfolio, Mortech, HotPads, Digs and Zillow Pro for Brokers are trademarks of Zillow, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV