BALTIMORE, April 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Legg Mason, Inc. (NYSE: LM) will announce operating results for its fiscal fourth quarter and full year 2013 ended March 31, 2013 on Tuesday, April 30, 2013, in a press release that will be issued at approximately 7:00 a.m. EDT. The press release will also be available on the firm's website at www.leggmason.com.
A conference call to discuss the company's results will be hosted by Joe Sullivan, President and CEO of Legg Mason, Inc., at 8:00 a.m., EDT. This call will be open to the general public. Interested participants can access the conference call by dialing 1-800-447-0521 or for international calls 1-847-413-3238 confirmation number 34474578. Please dial-in at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start to ensure connection. The presentation slides that will be reviewed during the conference call will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Legg Mason website shortly after the release of the financial results.
For those participants unable to listen to the live broadcast of the conference call, a replay of the live broadcast will be available on the Legg Mason website, in the investor relations section, or by dialing 1-888-843-7419 (or for international calls 1-630-652-3042), enter pass code 34474578# when prompted. Please note that the replay will be available beginning at 12:00 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, April 30, 2013, and ending at 11:59 p.m. EDT on May 14, 2013.
Legg Mason, Inc. is a global asset management firm, with $665 billion in assets under management as of March 31, 2013. The company provides active asset management in many major investment centers throughout the world. Legg Mason is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, and its common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (symbol: LM).SOURCE Legg Mason, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV