MERRILLVILLE, Ind., April 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NiSource Inc. (NYSE: NI) today announced the company will host an analyst conference call at 9 a.m. ET ( 8 a.m. CT) on Tuesday, April 30, 2013, to review its first quarter 2013 financial results and to provide a general business update.
NiSource will release its first quarter earnings before U.S. financial markets open on April 30.
All interested parties may listen to the conference call live on April 30, by logging onto the NiSource website at www.nisource.com. A link on the home page will provide access to the audio webcast.
A replay of the call will be available beginning at 11:00 a.m. ET on April 30, through 11:59 p.m. ET on May 7. To access the recording, call 1-888-286-8010 and enter pass code 59204412. For international participants to hear the replay, please dial 1-617-801-6888 and enter the same pass code as above, 59204412. A recording of the call also will be archived on the NiSource website.About NiSourceNiSource Inc. (NYSE: NI), based in Merrillville, Ind., is a Fortune 500 company engaged in natural gas transmission, storage and distribution, as well as electric generation, transmission and distribution. NiSource operating companies deliver energy to 3.8 million customers located within the high-demand energy corridor stretching from the Gulf Coast through the Midwest to New England. Information about NiSource and its subsidiaries is available via the Internet at www.nisource.com. NI-F SOURCE NiSource Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV