LIVERMORE, Calif., April 16, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Performant Financial Corporation (Nasdaq:PFMT) today filed a registration statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission with respect to a proposed secondary public offering of 6,500,000 shares of common stock on behalf of certain selling stockholders. The public offering will consist entirely of shares to be offered by certain selling stockholders and Performant will not receive any proceeds from the proposed offering. In addition, it is anticipated that the selling stockholders will grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 975,000 additional shares of common stock at the public offering price.
Goldman, Sachs & Co. and Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC will act as lead joint book-running managers. Wells Fargo Securities, LLC and Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC will act as joint book-running managers. William Blair & Company, L.L.C. and Compass Point Research & Trading, LLC will act as co-managers.
The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus, copies of which may be obtained from Goldman, Sachs & Co., 200 West Street, New York, New York 10282, Attention: Prospectus Department (Tel: +1 866 471 2526; e-mail: email@example.com) or Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, 180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, New York 10014, Attention: Prospectus Department (Tel: +1 866 718 1649; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. This press release is for informational purposes only and shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV