NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Bryan Goldberg is a rich man. He's hardly shy about it, headlining a recent pandodaily piece, "I'm starting another content company and I plan to make a fortune." In that article, Goldberg said it's not a matter of if, but when and he can't wait until launch because this next venture is "going to make me rich(er)."
He wouldn't say much beyond that. Goldberg continues to build a team that he thinks will produce content that resonates with the ladies. The big names -- Glamour, Cosmo, Playgirl (I threw that last one in) -- just aren't cutting it.
The conversation with Goldberg says it all. Lots of people don't like the guy. Many are simply jealous. Others have legitimate gripes. However, at day's end, you can't argue with his success. Let's see if he can duplicate it. I wouldn't bet against him.Follow @rocco_thestreet --Written by Rocco Pendola in Santa Monica, Calif.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV