TEL AVIV, Israel, April 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
InspireMD, Inc. ("InspireMD" or the "Company") (NYSE MKT: NSPR) announced the closing of an underwritten public offering of 12.5 million shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $2.00 per share. The Company received net proceeds of approximately $22.6 million, after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering-related costs. InspireMD granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1.875 million shares to cover over-allotments, if any.
The Company intends to use a portion of the proceeds from the offering to assist in retiring its convertible debentures, to support the worldwide commercialization of the MGuard [ TM ] Coronary and Carotid Embolic Protection Stents (EPS), to pursue FDA approval in the United States, and for general corporate purposes. Following this offering, the Company will not have any indebtedness for borrowed money outstanding.
Cowen and Company, LLC was sole book runner and JMP Securities acted as co-lead manager.The offering of these securities were made only by means of a prospectus. A registration statement relating to these securities has been declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The registration statement may be accessed through the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov. A prospectus relating to these securities may be obtained from Cowen and Company, LLC (c/o Broadridge Financial Services) at 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY, 11717, Attn: Prospectus Department, or by calling (631) 274-2806. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV