AKRON, Ohio, April 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- FirstMerit (Nasdaq: FMER) senior management will host an earnings conference call on April 23, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) to provide an overview of first quarter results and highlights. To participate in the conference call, please dial (888) 693-3477 ten minutes before start time and provide the reservation number: 41933689. A replay of the conference call will be available at approximately 2:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) on April 23, 2013 through May 7, 2013 by dialing (855) 859-2056, and entering the PIN: 41933689.
The first quarter earnings release will be available at approximately 7:30 a.m. that same morning on the Internet at http://www.firstmerit.com under the Investor Relations portion of the website. Any material non-public information that might be disclosed during the conference call will be posted on the website immediately after the conference call ends.
About FirstMerit FirstMerit Corporation is a diversified financial services company headquartered in Akron, Ohio, with assets of approximately $24.5 billion as of close of business April 12, 2013, and 415 banking offices and 452 ATM locations in Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois and Pennsylvania. FirstMerit provides a complete range of banking and other financial services to consumers and businesses through its core operations. Principal affiliates include: FirstMerit Bank, N.A., FirstMerit Mortgage Corporation, FirstMerit Title Agency, Ltd., and FirstMerit Community Development Corporation.FirstMerit Corporation Analysts/Media Contact: Thomas O'Malley Director Corporate Communications/Investor Relations Officer Phone: 330.384.7109 SOURCE FirstMerit Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV