ARM Holdings (NASDAQ: ARMH) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 12 cents per share. At a price of $39.94 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.7%. The average volume for ARM Holdings has been 2.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. ARM Holdings has a market cap of $19.4 billion and is part of the electronics industry. Shares are up 10% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. The company has a P/E ratio of 277.33. You can view the full ARM Holdings Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts