5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: BGB, CBRL, VIV, CXW, ARMH
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store (NASDAQ: CBRL) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 50 cents per share. At a price of $80.60 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.4%. The average volume for Cracker Barrel Old Country Store has been 208,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. Cracker Barrel Old Country Store has a market cap of $2.0 billion and is part of the leisure industry. Shares are up 28.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. develops and operates the Cracker Barrel Old Country Store restaurant and retail concept in the United States. Its restaurants provide breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.54. TheStreet Ratings rates Cracker Barrel Old Country Store as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. You can view the full Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV