LEHIGH VALLEY, Pa., April 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Effective, May 1, 2013, or as contracts permit, Air Products (NYSE: APD) will increase product pricing and monthly charges for merchant customers in North America. The pricing adjustments include increases of up to 10% for liquid argon, liquid oxygen, liquid nitrogen, liquid and bulk hydrogen, bulk carbon monoxide, and liquid carbon dioxide. Some price adjustments may be outside of these ranges based on other specific situations.
The revised prices are in response to various supply and demand product imbalances which have led to increased costs in nearly every aspect of producing and delivering industrial gases. Additionally, Air Products has been impacted by higher energy costs from utility companies and higher distribution costs.
NOTE: This release may contain forward-looking statements within the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements are based on management's reasonable expectations and assumptions as of the date of this release regarding important risk factors. Actual performance and financial results may differ materially from projections and estimates expressed in the forward-looking statements because of many factors not anticipated by management, including risk factors described in the Company's Form 10K for its fiscal year ended September 30, 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV