Risky Level: Price at which to enter a GTC limit order to sell on strength.
The six companies I cover today represent five overvalued sectors.
Companies reporting after the close on Wednesday:
American Express (AXP) ($64.10) is a hold rated stock in the finance sector, which is 15.2% overvalued. American Express set a multi-year high at $67.75 on April 1. The weekly chart profile shifts to neutral with a close this week below its five-week modified moving average at $64.50 as momentum is projected to remain overbought. My monthly value level is $62.38 with a quarterly risky level at $67.93.
eBay (EBAY) ($55.84) is a buy rated stock in the retail-wholesale sector which is 17.1% overvalued. The stock set a multi-year high at $58.04 last Thursday. The weekly chart profile is positive with the five-week MMA at $54.95. My quarterly value level is $53.14 with a monthly risky level at $59.49.
Companies reporting pre-market on Thursday:Pepsico (PEP) ($78.92) is a buy rated stock in the consumer staples sector which is 17% overvalued. Pepsico set a multi-year high at $80.48 last Thursday. The weekly chart profile is positive with extremely overbought momentum and the five-week MMA at $77.65. My annual value level is $77.05 with an annual pivot at $79.02 and weekly risky level at $82.33.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV